Medigap Plan M
What it covers
Medigap Plan M is most similar to Medigap Plan D. They cover costs in the same categories, but they differ in the coverage amount for the Medicare Part A deductible.
These are the out-of-pocket costs that Plan M fully covers:
- Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
- First three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
Medigap Plan M covers 50% of the Part A deductible, and 80% of the expenses incurred from getting emergency treatment in a foreign country.
What it doesn’t cover
Medigap Plan M does not cover Part B deductibles or excess charges.
For further information about Medicare Supplement Plan M, call me today at (407) 924-8109.