Medigap Plan G
What it covers
For someone who first became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020, this is the most comprehensive Medigap Plan in existence. For those in this group, this Medigap Plan is the best alternative to Medigap Plan F.
Medigap Plan G covers all that Medigap Plan F does, with the exception of the Medicare Part B deductible.
Medigap Plan G takes care of these out-of-pocket costs:
- Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
- First three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
Plan G also covers 80% of the remaining expenses from emergency treatment when traveling in a foreign country.
What it doesn’t cover
Like other plans available to those newly eligible for Medicare, the Medicare Part B deductible isn’t covered. That will be the one leftover expense that you will have to cover.
For further information about Medicare Supplement Plan G, call me today at (407) 924-8109 or email me at email@example.com