Medigap Plan F
What it covers
Medigap Plan F offers the most coverage out of any Medigap policy. There is no policy to compare it to. In fact, Plan F often serves as a frame of reference when discussing what other policies cover. That’s because it covers everything in every category.
Medigap Plan F takes care of these out-of-pocket costs:
- Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
- First three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
The only thing Plan F doesn’t 100% cover is the out-of-pocket cost for emergency treatment received during foreign travel. For foreign travel emergency costs, Plan F covers 80%.
We Have you covered.
What it doesn’t cover
In a sense, it doesn’t cover anything for anyone who first became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020. That’s because those who first qualify for Medicare at that time are not able to get it. The same goes for Plan C.
Medigap Plan G is now emerging as one of the more popular Medigap Plans since Medigap Plan F’s availability has become limited. The two are nearly identical aside from Plan G’s lack of Part B deductible coverage.
For further information about Medicare Supplement Plan F, call me today at (407) 924-8109 or email me at email@example.com