High Deductible Plan G
What it covers
High Deductible Plan G offers the same coverage as the traditional Medigap Plan G, yet the way it works is different.
With High Deductible Plan G, once you have paid $2,370 in deductibles, the coverage will begin. Keep in mind that your premium will be cheaper this way.
Once you have paid the $2,370 you will be getting the following leftover costs completely covered:
- Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
- First three pints of blood when getting bloodwork
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Coinsurance for skilled nursing facility care
We Have you covered.
What it doesn’t cover
High Deductible Plan G does not cover Medicare Part B deductibles.
For further information about High Deductible Medicare Supplement Plans, call me today at (407) 924-8109.